About Great Western Wine
For over 30 years Great Western Wine has sought out distinctive, hand-crafted wines direct from independent and very individual winemakers at ‘boutique’ estates right across the world, to provide a unique wine drinking experience. This wealth of experience and award winning portfolio was bought into by Enotria Winecellars, the UK's leading Restaurant wine specialist, which allowed the GWW team to choose wines which were previously only available to the UK's top restaurants. These handcrafted wine are sold throughout the UK from our shop in Bath and online to discerning private customers, as well as the corporate and business gift sector.
How to Buy
There are a number of ways for you to order these wines:
- Website - click on one of the buy buttons at the top of the page
- Shop - visit our shop on the Churchill Roundabout, at the bottom of Wells Road in Bath - see the map link below
- Telephone - our orders team are ready to take your call on 01225 322810
- Email - send your order or questions to email email@example.com
If you want to find out even more about how and why the people and places influence the flavours and styles of the wines in this list, or would like some personal wine advice, please call 01225 322810 or email Edward Mercer on firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the links under each producer where available.
The following case discounts apply on orders of 12 or more bottles:
- Any 12 mixed bottles of wine : 5% discount
- Any 12 unmixed bottles of wine : 10% discount
- 6 unmixed bottles of Champagne or Sparkling Wine : 10% discount
- 12 unmixed bottles of Champagne or Sparkling Wine: 20% discount
Case discounts don't apply if you have a special offer code of a greater value (they aren't cumulative).
Case discounts don't apply to pre-discounted mixed case offers or En Primeur purchases.
Weddings and Events Service
Planning a large party or a wedding can be hugely stressful and requires great organisation, so knowing that the wine is in safe hands is a huge relief. We have a great deal of experience in arranging parties and weddings of all sizes and can recommend the right wines for your budget and tastes. We can match wines from our extensive range to the menus you have chosen. Our knowledgable staff can suggest the quantities you will require, offer valuable serving advice and help make the wine buying process as straight forward as possible.